The Space System Integration TTechnology Laboratory of AOE, founded in December 2010, presently includes 18 research staff and 4 graduate students.
The laboratory mainly focuses on space system design as well as exploration of space science and technology frontiers. By putting forward space mission system solutions, the laboratory aims to make important contributions to social development, economic construction and scientific-technological advancement of China.
The main research directions of the laboratory include:
1. Space system overall design and certification;
2. Space mission orbit analysis and design;
3. System simulation of space mission;
4. Space optical system design and photoelectric measurement;
5. Structure and mechanism design of photoelectric payload.